Saturday, August 23, 2008

Internet and ELT

I was really happy to share a bit of what I know in the occasion. I am also happy that you are using blog for sharing ideas. Actually I am also using blog for teaching writing (click here to see) and I also have cozzy-corner (click here).

At the moment I am also helping a school in developing a LMS (click here). If you want to know where I work as my part time job (click here) which is really fun.

Anyway, It was great to meet you all, and looking forward to meeting you guys at another occasion. If you are interested in joing an ELT mailing list, please email me.

1 comment:

Mister Guru said...

Wow, Mr. Jati, It's a great honor to have you in our blog.
I can't say how grateful I am for everything you've shared with us all, including the 'Hot Potatoes' that I've dreamt of for so long. Your generosity has really impressed me.
I'm pleased to inform you that there has been great enthusiasm in my city for the program. Several schools have told me they would like me to share it with them soon.
(Wish me luck)
Thanks again for sharing so much with us. God bless you.